- Apr 26, 2013
- Murray Newlands
- 25 comments
TheMail is a community-based blog that showcases unique insights, news, and perspective from guest blogger experts on the world of digital marketing.
Why Write for TheMail?
Guest bloggers enjoy many benefits from being featured in TheMail, including:
- Exposure to a wide audience made up of peers, client decision makers, and fellow industry experts.
- Interaction with an active and vocal digital marketing community.
- Social promotion of your articles to TheMail’s Twitter followers and Facebook fans.
What Does the TheMail Audience Want?
- Useful Advice. Actionable tips, step by step guides.
- Your Opinions. Your expert insight on and interpretation of today’s news.
- Your Stories. Real anecdotes about clients, work problems, experiments that can serve as teachable moments and case studies.
Do You Meet the Bar?
Our guest bloggers must meet a high quality bar to get published on TheMail. You must be:
- An expert with field experience relevant to the subject of your article.
- A great writer with strong English and grammar skills.
- Someone who can propose a theory and articulate strong arguments for it.
There is no monetary compensation for guest bloggers. For more details, see our writers’ guidelines.
Topics we are looking for:
- Performance Marketing
- Social–Twitter / Facebook / Google+ / Pinterest, Etc.
- Local Search
- Web Coding
- Content Marketing
- Competitive Intelligence
- Email Marketing
- Articles on Industry Tools
- Link Building
- Guides / How To / 101
- Search/Social Business Tips
If you are interested in submitting a piece to TheMail, please fill out the contact form below. Note that recycled content will not be considered.