We’re going to try and help you recover from all the partying you did last night with our tips from The Mail on Tuesday in Las Vegas at Affiliate Summit #ASW14.You may well feel like you have been on the receiving end of this today, and if that’s the case, we’re here to help. Follow our tips for Tuesday at ASW14 and make your last day count!
- If you only do one thing all day, make sure you make it to the Buffet Breakfast at the Concorde from 9AM – 10AM
- Drink lots of water and take some headache pills.
- Go to Session 9c: “Beat the Competition With the Right Intelligence Tools” in the Versailles Ballroom 1 & 2 from 10AM – 11AM. In this session you will learn about how merchants can provide affiliates with the same competitive intelligence smarts that top marketers deploy on paid/organic search and display ads, plus the impact of PLA’s on affiliate page rank. This session is recommended for any intermediate level affiliates and publishers and will hear from Greg Shepard, CEO, AffiliateTraction, Max Teitelbaum, COO, WhatRunsWhere, and Lori Weiman, CEO, The Search Monitor, LLC.
- Get lunch at the Luncheon Buffet at the Concorde from 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm.
- Get out while you still can! By the end of the day all you will be able to say is, “Wow!”
For more performance marketing stories and exclusive content, make sure to like TheMail on Facebook, follow on Twitter, subscribe on YouTube, and sign up for our Email newsletter.