After a great night of parties and networking events, TheMail is here bright and early with our exclusive Affiliate Summit Tips to ensure that you have a great show on Day 2 of #ASW14. Follow these simple steps and have a great second day at the industry’s best conference!
- You may well have a hangover by now. Drink lots of water all day.
- Get up and get breakfast—you will need it. Head to the Buffet Breakfast at Concorde from 9AM – 10Am.
- Still can’t get rid of that headache? Get some ibuprofen if you need it, it’s going to be a long day.
- Go to see Session 5b: “Your Baby Is Ugly: Rapid-fire Live Landing Page Critiques @ Champagne Ballroom 4 from 10AM – 11AM.” Why? Well obviously because TIIIIMMMM ASSSHHHHH! Tim Ash, CEO of SiteTuners, noted author, and conversion rate optimization expert will give you some quick and actionable conversion help for your URL. This panel is geared for intermediate level affiliates and publishers looking for conversion rate optimization advice and is open to Networking Plus, VIP, and All Access pass holders only.
- Get Lunch early, you’ll feel much better. The Luncheon Buffet is from 12:30PM-1:45PM at the Concorde.
- Go to Session 7d: “Generating Affiliate Income with a Branded Blog.” This session will be in the Versailles Ballroom 3 & 4 from 3:30PM – 4:30PM and is always one of the best presentations at the show. In this session affiliate veteran and CEO of PushFire, Rae Hoffman will discuss the ins and outs of building a branded blog and increasing its affiliate income—it’s perfect for beginner level affiliates and publishers. If you have a VIP or All Access pass, this session is open to you and we recommend that you attend!
- Go to the Affiliate Nation Party or the Affiliate Ball!
If you want to get your moneys worth on Day 2 of Affiliate Summit West, follow these tips, learn some new things, meet some new people, and most importantly, have a great time! We’ll see you on the showroom floor!
For more performance marketing stories and exclusive content, make sure to like TheMail on Facebook, follow on Twitter, subscribe on YouTube, and sign up for our Email newsletter.