In a recent interview from AppNation in San Francisco, Leanplum ‘s Andrew First talks to TheMail about his five tips for mobile app monetization and optimization.
To find out more, watch the video below:
These are some key takeaways from the video:
- Make sure users are having a great experience with the app and that they know how to use the app within the first minute.
- Make sure people come back and continue to use the app, this could be by push notifications.
- How are you going to monetize—with ads or in app purchases? You need to not push too many ads.
- You need to A/B test the whole experience to decide between colors and fonts.
- Understanding analytics to using the data behind what is working for you so you can measure, analyze, and release new features.
If you have any questions after watching the video, feel free to ask them in the comments section below! Please visit TheMail’s YouTube page for more video interviews from AppNation V.
For more performance marketing stories and exclusive content, make sure to like TheMail on Facebook, follow on Twitter, subscribe on YouTube, and sign up for our Email newsletter.