2013 is almost over and that means one thing for us here at The Mail—it’s time to start organizing our 2014 calendar and planning what conferences we’ll be attending next year. In fact, just two weeks into the New Year and we’ve already got two events on our schedule—Affiliate Summit West and the relatively new NamesCon, both of which are taking place in Las Vegas. While many of you are already planning to attend Affiliate Summit, we’re here to make the case for you to extend your stay in Vegas and stop by the one and only NamesCon. Want to know more? Here are our top five reasons to go to NamesCon 2014:
- If you’re in the online marketing industry, you will definitely own domains, some of which may prove to be incredibly valuable. I’ve been buying domain names for years and have probably spent $10,000 without really knowing much about the market as a whole. I still own many of those domains and NamesCon will provide a great opportunity for me to find out what my domains are worth and whether or not I should hold on to them.
- NamesCon falls during the same week as Affiliate Summit, which means I’m going to be in Las Vegas anyway. Chances are that if you’re reading this right now, you too will be going to Las Vegas in January, so why not make a trip NamesCon?
- NamesCon is a new show with a lot of new names and faces that you probably aren’t familiar with if you’re in the affiliate marketing space. But, despite any unfamiliarity, many of the people who will be at NamesCon will be beneficial for you to know, especially because many of them will have domain traffic you will want.
- It starts with another party—The Opening Cocktail Party and Welcome Reception for NamesCon.
- I am really looking forward to this panel, titled, “Dude, Seriously?!?? What were you thinking?!? How to make the right choices and where to focus.” This panel will be moderated by Braden Pollack and feature panelists John Berryhill, Bret Faussett, and Derek Neuman giving their personal observations and sharing their own cautionary tales about drinking before registering.
To find out more about NamesCon and it’s sessions, click HERE.
For more performance marketing stories and exclusive content, make sure to like TheMail on Facebook, follow on Twitter, subscribe on YouTube, and sign up for our Email newsletter.